MWC Automatic Military Divers Watch with GTLS Tritium (can be engraved)
This watch is our latest tritium self luminous divers watch with a self winding automatic movement.
The watch itself is made from the highest quality components, for example the case is manufactured from military grade stainless steel. The watch has a screw crown and a screw down caseback giving the watch a 200m / 20atm / 660ft water resistance rating. The movement is a high performance 21 jewel NH15 movement which guarantees high levels of accuracy as well as offering owners the opportunity to manually wind the watch if required.
The casing, dial and hands are made in Switzerland the the Tritium tubes are produced by MB-Microtec the leading Swiss manufacturer of GTLS tubes, these tubes are filled with highly luminous tritium gas and require no external light charging. The watch has 14 tubes in total of which 12 are for the hours (11 green and 1 orange at 12.00 for orientation when the watch is not being worn) the other two tubes illuminate the hands.
The watch is supplied in a tin with a factory warranty card.
- Case Diameter: 42 excluding crown and 45mm including crown
- Crystal diameter: 30 mm
- Lug to lug is 47 mm
- Thickness: 15.2mm
- Dial: Black
- Case Material: 316L PVD Stainless Steel
- Caseback: 316L Stainless Steel
- Crown: 316L Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance: 20 atm (200m/660ft)
- Glass: Hardened Mineral Glass
- Movement: Automatic and Manual winding 21 Jewel NH15, date at 4.00
- Strap: 20mm NATO strap
- Manufacturing Location: Germany
- Illumination: Tritium GTLS
- Orange: over the 12
- Green at figures 1 to 11
- Green Tritium Tube on Minute and Hour Hands
The engraving in the image is for illustration purposes only. If you have a specific requirement, then please let us know, otherwise the actually font, size and engraving may differ from that shown in the image used. If we are not able to fit all the text on which you have requested, then we will condense the text so as to fit on the caseback.